New ‘Deco’ and ‘Classical’ Ranges of Re-circulating Units
We offer high class facilities to suit all requirements, expected numbers and budgets. So whether you’re planning a Grand Company Ball, your own wedding, a corporate hospitality event or a small intimate party for friends, let us help you ensure that your event is remembered – for the right reasons! Being a committed family run business we can guarantee our personal service and attention to detail matches the quality of our facilities and can advise you on the most suitable facility for you as each event is assessed on an individual basis as to the unit most suitable for your requirements, ie number of guests expected, and the type of event in question.
Our luxury re-circulating mobile units offer spacious and luxurious facilities offering a classical or contemporary décor, both designs teamed with modern and reliable appliances and are ideal for any outdoor private or corporate event with the minimum of fuss –
- Self contained, no plumbing or designated water supply required
- Varying sizes of trailer to suit differing numbers of guests – therefore more cost effective
- Can be provided as multiples to suit larger numbers
- Can be accommodated within a marquee or as a stand alone facility
- ‘Classical’ or ‘Contemporary’ interiors – quality fittings
- Interior thermostatically controlled heaters
- Designated trailer for disabled guests with wheelchair access and baby changing facilities
Requirements on site are:
- 13 amp electrical feed per trailer – 2 if heaters are required – or 7kva per trailer if generators are used
- Sufficient access to a level and firm position for trailer and 4×4 vehicle incl positioning and turning circle to be taken into account
- Although a water connection is not required, it is advisable to have a water supply handy should the fresh water need replenishing, or if unit is to be used more than 1 day.
We make every possible effort when positioning your unit not to damage your ground during wet inclement conditions. Each unit can be positioned from the front or back which minimises wheel marks but it may be advisable to have a ‘wet conditions’ alternative location should the Scottish weather be at its worst!
Standard Features for our new ‘Deco’ Range:
- Quality non-slip flooring
- Stylish burgundy/white and oak interior colour scheme
- Brushed steel paper dispensers
- Infra-red sensor taps
- Quality Soap and Moisturiser
- Contemporary porcelain fixtures and fittings
- LED downlighters
- Large and full length mirrors
- Thermostatically controlled heaters
Standard Features for our ‘Classical’ Range:
- Polished wooden floors
- Soft paper towels
- Conventional cotton handtowels
- Self-closing spray taps or infra-red sensor taps
- Quality Soap and Moisturiser
- Subtle interior LED lighting
- Internal thermostatically controlled heaters
- Full length mirror
Optional extras to consider:
- ‘Classical’ Standby attendant, present during function to ensure facilities remain pristine throughout your Event. For events for 400+ guests we provide an Attendant as a matter of course.
- White cotton handcloths to add that touch of elegance and class. Can be replenished by Attendant throughout event.
- VIP Toiletries basket Ladies and Gents – whether it be tights, plasters, perfume, deodorant or safety pins! – any unexpected emergency can be dealt with.
- Whilst we provide quality soap and moisturiser, we can provide Designer brands on request, at additional cost.
- 24/7 service for technical support and advice is always available during your hire.
- For longer hires we are able to service and re-commission our units using our own servicing tanker to ensure your facilities remain in a clean and pristine condition throughout your hire period